The term "Go Leasing Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 31 Sands Avenue, Chadderton, Oldham, Lancashire, OL9 0NU. Our company registration number is 04880178. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
(As of 14th September 2019)
Go Leasing are happy to provide our terms & conditions for the supply of services to you. If you have any question or queries in relation to any points raised in this document please feel free to contact our offices.
Images and information:
Images provided are for illustration purposes only and may not depict the actual model being viewed. Information and data compiled within quotations and displayed upon any Go Leasing websites or materials are provided by third parties, therefore we cannot guarantee that the information will be error free.
Nothing within these terms will affect “your” statutory rights.
These terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and both parties will be bound by and within the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The English language will be used between all parties regarding all communications, contractual terms and conditions and any information we are required to supply to you, before, during and after the lifetime of any agreement.
In order for us to satisfy our responsibilities to you, you must:Read the all supplied documentation that we give you and that you let us know if there is anything that is unclear or that does not fulfil your requirements.Observe the terms and conditions of any contract or agreements that we arrange for you.
Terms and Conditions of supply
These terms and conditions apply between the “company” and “you” for the supply of lease, sale, and or purchase of products to and for UK supplied vehicles. All UK vehicles listed within all literature and websites are supplied by recommended dealers/companies and the “company” will act as a intermediary.
1. “Your” authorisation or order of a vehicle from any source, be that electronic, or in written format will be deemed as an offer by “you.” All orders are subject to acceptance by the “company,” availability, price changes (see clause 2.2), payment of a deposit (see clauses 3.1-3.2), independent underwriting criteria set by our funders, changes to Government taxation & legislation, and amendments to Bank of England interest rates. In the event of a vehicle “you” have ordered not being available, “we” will contact “you” by telephone, email or by post to provide possible alternatives. If the alternative is available and the “company” accept “your” revised offer, then any deposit paid prior will be carried across to the new offer.
1. Prices quoted include delivery by the dealer/agent to “your” chosen destination within the UK mainland, number plates, first registration fee, where applicable and Road Fund Licence for the term of the agreement if applicable to the contract type (if in doubt please ask and we will supply confirmation in writing).
2. Go Leasing Limited reserves the right to alter the price before or after the “company”has accepted “your” offer. The “company” will notify “you” of any such changes, where “you” will have the right to cancel the order (see clause 4.2) if the changes are not acceptable to “you.”
3. Prices within all literature and any website owned by the “company” are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer. Errors and or Omissions are expected.
1. Due to the nature of the personalised goods that you maybe ordering, and on occasion, a non refundable deposit of between £250.00 and £1000.00 may be required from “you” and will be passed directly to the supplying motor dealer when the “company” accepts “your” order. You will be informed to whom your deposit has been paid. This will be subject to variation, vehicle specification, and manufacturers’ requirements.
2. Payment of a deposit can be made by cheque, debit, or credit card to “Go Leasing Limited” or directly to one the “company” nominated agents or motor dealers. "We” shall not accept “your” offer until “we” have received cleared funds.
1. “You” have the right to cancel your order/offer at any time prior to delivery and “you” accept that “we” reserve the right to levy a cancellation charge for costs incurred, lost time and profit. Following credit clearance & by signing our vehicle authorisation form you will enter into an Agency Contract (for the immediate supply of services) and a Supply Contract (for the supply of personalised goods). We will act on your behalf to source the vehicle(s) as described. Should the order/offer be cancelled at any time prior to delivery we reserve the right to levy a cancellation fee in respect of the Agency Contract for costs incurred, lost time and profit to a minimum of equal to 3 monthly payments.1.1. If "you" are a consumer "you" will not have the right (under Consumer Contracts Regulations or Distance Marketing Regulations) to cancel the Agency Contract once we have begun to source the vehicle(s) as instructed.1.2. If "you" are a consumer you will have an opportunity to withdraw from any lease agreement without penalty within an advised "cooling off" period as stipulated by the lender. The "customer" is reminded that "they" may have ordered personalised goods and that it may be required that "they" arrange an alternative method for the said personalised goods.
2. “You” have the right to cancel with a refund of monies paid if the vehicle “you” have ordered is no longer available and the alternative offered is not acceptable to “you.”
3. The “company” reserve the right at its discretion to assume that “you” have cancelled the order/offer (see 4.1) if delivery is not made within fifteen working days of the vehicle being available from the supplying dealer.4. The “company” reserve the right to cancel any order if the “customer” is deemed by the “company” to have been unreasonable or abusive to towards its staff or suppliers.
1. Go Leasing Limited will arrange with “you” a point of delivery, be that at “your” home or office anywhere in the UK mainland. While Go Leasing Limited will arrange delivery, the dealer or an agent of the “company” will undertake the actual delivery itself; Go Leasing Limited will not accept responsibility for any vehicle not delivered in accordance with the delivery arrangements agreed with the dealer or his agent.
2. Deliveries are restricted to mainland Britain and deliveries to Scotland and Wales may bear a surcharge in certain cases. You will be informed in advance if this is the case.
3. Local registrations via a locally nominated dealer or agent are possible upon acceptance of an administration fee and said nominated dealer or agent agreeing to the terms and conditions to vehicle orders placed by Go Leasing Limited. "You" may agree a supply price with your local/nominated dealer. This price will directly affect any lease agreement you enter into.
Consultancy & Other Services
1. In respect of other services provided, the first hour, by telephone or in person (travelling time will not apply) will be free of charge. Thereafter the “company” at its discretion and by agreement with “you” shall charge a fee in respect of any work carried out on your behalf. The fee shall be variable dependent upon the nature and complexity of the work involved.
The material and images we publish have been drawn from a number of independent sources and should be used for information purposes only. We provide a general overview of regulations in place at the time of publication. You should not take action without consulting with your own professional independent tax advisor or relevant government body. We will not be responsibility for any loss by you when acting on information provided here.
Conflicts of Interest
There may be circumstances where we as a business, our employees, funders or clients may have an associated interest in any business that you ask us to conduct for you. We promise to make you aware of any potentially conflicting interest and to obtain your agreement before we carry out your instructions. A copy of our policy is available upon request.
Go Leasing Limited is registered with the following:
As a Limited Company in England, Companies House: No 4880178The Information Commissioner for the UK: No Z8821934The Financial Conduct Authority Interim Permission No: 662627H M Customs & Excise for VAT: No 824 965204
Go Leasing Limited its subsidiaries or trading styles and members of staff will at all times try to be respectful and considerate to the needs of its prospects, clients, suppliers and agents. We kindly expect to be treated in the same manner.
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : 0161 678 8228
Company Address :
Go Leasing Ltd
31 Sands Avenue
Go Leasing Ltd are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 722805
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 04880178 | Data Protection No : Z8821934 | VAT No : 824 965204
Registered Office : 31 Sands Avenue, Chadderton, Oldham, Lancashire, OL9 0NU
Disclaimer: All vehicle images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only, all vehicle leases are subject to credit approval and subject to change at any time. E&OE.
Copyright © 2020 Go Leasing Ltd, All rights reserved.
Powered by CALAS